Once you register your products within 10 days from the date of purchase (Note 1), Lighting Gas Stoves Trading Ltd. will offer free warranty services to customers in Hong Kong and Macau. These warranty services are subject to the following terms:
1.Warranty will only be valid if users register their information with the Company within 10 days from the date of purchase.
2.Users must present the original receipt (or other purchase document) when using the warranty service, otherwise, the Company reserves the right to refuse to offer any warranty services.
3.This warranty is given subject to the condition that the product is at all times being used properly and normally.
4.Under reasonable circumstances, the Company reserves the right to repair or replace the accessories or defective parts.
5.Within the warranty period, in-home repair service will be provided by certified repair staff of Lighting Gas Stoves Trading Ltd. for free of charge. (Note 2).
6.This warranty will become null and void if:
- The sales receipt has been changed without approval
- The product is modified or installed with any additional accessories by a third party who is not endorsed by Lighting Gas Stoves Trading Ltd.
- The serial number has been altered, destroyed or deleted
- The product is sold or transferred to another party
- The registration information is incorrect or it has been changed without notifying the Company
7.This warranty service excludes:
- All transportation fees (except in-home repair service)
- Non inclusive accessories or any aided devices (such as light bulbs, rubber, and normal wear and tear parts (Note 3)
- Man-made damage (such as improper power supply, installation that is not approved by Lighting Gas Stoves Trading Ltd., the product was not operated in accordance with the instructions for use, any damage caused by neglect, etc.)
- Any damage caused by natural or man-made disasters (including transportation and other)
8.The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the failure of the product.
9.Warranty service is available in Hong Kong and Macau
10.Terms of this warranty are subject to change without prior notice.
11.In case of any dispute, Lighting Gas Stoves Trading Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.
Note 1: Non-family kitchen products are not covered by any warranty service
Note 2: The company may required a longer time and an additional fee to arrange maintenance services for customers whose appliance is located within Tung Chung and Discovery Bay. The company does not provide any maintenance services for customers whose appliance is located in the remains of the Lantau Island and outlying islands.
Note 3: Please refer to the online instructions for definition and scope of accessories for individual products.